Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Interview with "She Who Wants to Know" - Paranormal Investigator

There are many Paranormal Investigators throughout the world seeking answers to some of our greatest mysteries. "She Who Wants to Know" is one such incredible person.

I recently asked her a few questions about her activities. Read on to find out about her and if you enjoy the interview please visit her fantastic blog "She Who Wants to Know" and listen to some amazing EVPs on her YouTube channel

At the end of the article you can find out how to follow her on Facebook, Twitter, her Blog and her YouTube channel.




How long have you been a paranormal investigator? 6 Years

What is the name of the team you work with? I don’t have a team, I do solo but I go by “She Who Wants To Know”

What country do you work from? Wales, United Kingdom.

How did you become a paranormal investigator? I have always been interested in the paranormal since I was a child, but I set out to actually de-bunk EVP’s. I didn’t believe they existed so in fact I wanted to prove that these TV shows were really for entertainment only, It took me 6 months to get my very first EVP (That of a laughing child) and since then my views have changed, now I travel around my local area looking as to why or what makes a place haunted.

When did you first become aware of the paranormal and why? This is just something I have always had an interest in, even before I really knew the meaning of what a “ghost” was. Can’t really explain why, but it comes deep within myself.

What is the most haunted place you have ever visited? It has to be Caerphilly Castle in South Wales, I was conducting an investigation there and the readings went sky high if I mentioned the castle was being attacked, gathered many EVP’s and had a stone thrown in my direction!

What supposed haunted place would you like to visit? My all time goal is to visit Alcatraz Prison.



Have you had any personal experiences? I’ve had quite a few but if I were to pick my very best one.. It would be the time I went to Dan Yr Ogof Caves in Wales, This was just a regular day out, nothing paranormal intended, Me and a couple of friends went into the first cave and as we approached the middle of the cave near what they called “The Angel Wings” I randomly turned around to look behind me, I saw what appeared to be a man dressed in a dark jumpsuit along with a white helmet with a large torch on the front run with his hands above his head as though the cave as going to collapse, I followed him with my eyes and when I blinked, he vanished.

Is there any place that you feel is too dangerous to be investigated and if so, why? No place is too dangerous as long as you go there protected and be respectful.

What do your friends and family think about your interest in the paranormal? They know I have an interest but they have no idea I actually go out investigating the paranormal, the only one who really knows is my partner and he is a complete skeptic which to me… Emphasises the fact that if I catch an EVP he can confirm it.

What advice would you give to first time investigators? TAKE YOUR TIME! And do your research on the different techniques on how to conduct a paranormal investigation, be aware of your surroundings and always seek permission if you’re going to go into a place that isn’t public.


Don't forget! If you’ve enjoyed reading this interview and would like to know more about the experiences and investigations just click the links below to follow "She Who Wants to Know"

Blog
YouTube 
Facebook
Twitter (@SheWhoWants)



No comments:

Post a Comment