Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Let's Get Personal!

Many of you are interested in finding out more about the paranormal and in particular, about what I actually do and the team I am with.

I have put together a list of links where you can go to find out more about us. Please feel free to share these with your friends and spread the word!

My flickr photos More photos from my investigations

Stuff of Nightmares Facebook page All things Paranormal

Shadowhunters Facebook page My old team

Cork Supernatural Society Facebook page My current team

Diary of a West Cork Ghost Hunter One of the team members new page

Forgotten Ireland Our team leader's new page

Irish Paranormal Haunts Book Link Details of my investigations. Now available on Audible too.

Irish Paranormal Haunts Vol 2 Book Link More details of my investigations

My Twitter feed Follow me!

Instagram Follow me here too!

And don't forget to sign up for the newsletter Sign up Here (Privacy 100% guaranteed)

If you have any questions or queries, don't hesitate! Get in touch! I'd love to hear from you!

Irish Paranormal Haunts



No comments:

Post a Comment